Friday, August 29, 2008

Therapy...no I'm not crazy!

Ok, so these months of therapy have paid off....thank you Jana!! Jason's nasty emails used to send me into a total emotional nosedive. He sent a particular nasty one today. I'm fine. In fact, it doesn't hurt. It used to physically make me sick when he attacked me like that. Not so today. I feel sorry for him. Sorry that he's wasted his life with his disgusting addictions. He can't be alone. (A fact that he's attempted to throw in my face with his email today.) But, he's isolated himself from anyone that could really love or understand him. Sad.
I am so grateful I have so many people to surround me with love and support. And I have my daughter. She's safe. And rebounding in ways that totally amaze me. We're going to be ok, despite the nastiness Jason throws our way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that!! You have both come along way!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Celia is!! I'm so glad you got your blog up and going. Now we can keep in touch more.

    BTW- I'm jealous...wish I could runaway to cali with no kids! lol Glad you had a great time! Seems you really needed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Where in the world??

Some Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones