Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Survived

Props to me. I somewhat survived the week from hell. It's been nothing short of an emotional rollercoaster. I've dealt with Celia's father being on the warpath again, the oh so pleasant Guardian Ad Litem, and the completely ineffective caseworker umpteenth number of times this week. I swear they live to make my life miserable. That or they have nothing better to do than bother me all day. I haven't slept well , most nights getting somewhere around four hours of sleep. I've had a crammed busy week with appointments and commitments. Work is well, work. With demanding, and very unsympathetic people. And to top it all off I'm having the period to end all periods. Honestly I though I was going to hemorrhage yesterday. Sorry if that's TMI. But, I guess I can write what I want on my blog. I'm pretty sure my hormones are out of whack again. Which means doses of estrogen equivalent to what menopausal woman take. Fun. But, I survived. Seriously, props to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where in the world??

Some Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones