Today I officially hate my job.
Ok, maybe that's being a little dramatic. It's not so much the job, but the people I work with. Sometimes I just want to scream!
(Kiera, I know you can sympathize with me on this one!)
I do my best to just stay out of the drama. I keep my mouth shut, do my job as best I can, then go home. Somehow though, I've always been thrown smack into the middle of drama.
Drama, drama, drama.
It gets old.
Really old.
Some days it really does feel like I have a target on my back.
I work with a set of very passive aggressive people who would much rather write nasty emails and notes and talk to everyone but me about problems they have with me. Which makes absolutely no sense at all.
So, little tiny mistakes and issues that are easily solved get turned into massive drama issues.
Seriously. It gets old.
Ok. Vent over. I'm sucking it up and praying that this too will pass.















No comments:
Post a Comment