Monday, October 20, 2008

Dan

I have really missed Dan! We just had the best weekend! Dan and I have know each other for 10 years. It's so funny, he's actually the first person I met when I walked in to the dorms at SUU in 1998. He held the door open for me. And we started dating a few weeks later. Since then, we've been in and out of each others lives. He's just about the best friend I have. He's certainly the one that's stuck with me the longest!
It's been about a year since we last saw each other. And I really have missed him. (Did I mention that already??) It's hard to describe. But, I just love being with him. I can be myself. Totally myself. We can always find something to talk about. Or even when we aren't talking, the silence isn't weird. And he always makes me laugh. It's been so long since I could just be with someone, have good conversation, laugh, and not worry about anything.
Celia just adores him. He wasn't in the door five minutes before she was bugging him to see the stars in her room. She even said to me yesterday, "Mom, I like when Dan comes over a lot." Me too Celia!

1 comment:

Where in the world??

Some Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones