Monday, October 13, 2008

Jake


I haven't seen my cousin Jake since I was about 10 or so. So since I'm super old now, that's about 20 years ago. I remember us being close as kids and playing together at my Grandma Bunny's house. Since, then our lives have taken very different paths. You'd think we'd not have much in common anymore. Not so! I felt such a connection to him this past weekend when he spent the day with me, my cousins and my family. I wish he couldn't stayed a bit longer. I met his daughter, Akira. I had seen pictures of her, and she is so darling! She was instant best buddies with Celia. Akira lives in Elko, and hopefully we will see more of her soon. Jake will be in LA for the next few months working for my uncle and then he plans on attending school. I'm hoping he settles here. I'd love to have him close. It's hard to describe my feelings, I'm such a sap. It was just so good to see him! I've honestly thought about him a ton over the years. I'm just so grateful he's found his way back to our family!
(Here's a cute picture of the girls at the treehouse!)

1 comment:

  1. I really wish my tickets would've come in sooner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Where in the world??

Some Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones