
I watched my two nephews last night. Here are some things I learned.
1- Boy drama is very different than girl drama.
2- Boy drama is a lot easier to figure out than girl drama!
3- Spaghettio's and string cheese is a complete meal.
4- All a little boy needs to be happy is a tub full of water and an active imagination.
5- All a little girl needs to be happy; two little boys to play with, a mom to dote on her, 2-3 snacks, several different options for drinks, a warm shower, soft pajamas, the best and snuggliest spot to watch a movie and all the blankets.
Fun night! I totally love those guys! And boy was my house a little crazy. We had a potato head explosion, two potty accidents and a few sword fighting incidents all about the time the relief society president came over to visit me. Ahhh! It does make me want more kids though. 3 would be good, I think. Anymore, and I might go a little nuts.















Thanks so much for taking him last night!!! Sorry you had a crazy house full!!!
ReplyDelete