My sister's dog has the most adorable puppies. They're American Bulldogs. My whole family has just fallen in love with them because they really are so darling. Randee just got one of the little boys. Celia played with it all day yesterday, and was just as happy as can be. So, when I pick her up in the afternoon, what do I hear?
"Mom, everyone has a puppy. Joshy has one. Kayla has two. And I have nothing!"
and
"I just need a puppy. I'll be lonely!"
and
"Mommy, the grey puppy loves me. She will be so sad and miss me. Can she live at my house?"
and on, and on, and on. All night long.
She is nothing if not relentless. And I would totally buy her a puppy if we weren't still staying at my mom's house. I promised her we'd get a dog when Dan and I get married and we have a house of our own. That didn't satisfy her one bit. "But, my favorite will be all gone! I'll be sad! I love her!"
Break my heart!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment